Guidelines and Regulations
Living on campus gives you a great opportunity to meet people, socialize, and have fun all while working towards your academic goals. For everything to run smoothly, there are guidelines and regulations to follow. We encourage you to let common sense be your guide. Also, always consider your safety and the well-being of students around you.
A few highlights:
- Alcohol is prohibited in First Year Areas regardless of your age. This includes Wilkeson, Spaulding, Richmond #1-3, Dewey, Roosevelt, and Goodyear Halls. Alcohol is also prohibited in Greiner Hall.
- Smoking is prohibited in all university buildings.
- Help keep the building secure by not letting in strangers, keeping your door locked, and not propping doors. Use the courtesy phones provided at entryways.
- All New York State laws apply on-campus.
- You are responsible for the official guides and rule books for both life on campus and the university.