Living on Campus/Campus Housing Overview
- How to Apply
- Incoming students: Are you ready to apply then submit your housing deposit to start the process: http://admissions.buffalo.edu/accepted/deposit/index.php
- UB Apartments
- Important Dates
- Housing Rates
- Eligibility for Halls or Apartments
Choosing On-Campus Housing
- Overview of Housing Locations
- Features & Amenities of each hall and apartment complex
- Residence Hall Descriptions
- Apartments (graduate, upperclass and families only)
- Check-in/Opening Weekend
- Complete "What to Bring" lists are available seasonally on our Check In page.
- Moving In Video
- Academic Success Centers
- Area Offices
- Business Centers
- Fitness Centers
- TV Channels
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Summer Housing
- Guidelines & Regulations
Off Campus Housing
Living Safely On Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Live on Campus?
You'll be so much closer to your classes. Libraries. Dining. Easy-to-use transportation. All the great campus events and activities.
It's much easier to meet new people. Socialize and study together. And take advantage of all the on campus programs.
UB housing gives you a comfortable living AND learning environment. Quiet study spaces. Tutoring. Shared interest areas. And a staff of caring professionals available 24/7.
So instead of worrying about finding a good place to live, start enjoying all the benefits of college life right now. It all begins when you choose UB's Campus Living.