PLEASE NOTE: Deposits for campus housing in Fall 2015 will be accepted from January 5 - February 6, 2015.
Apply for Campus Housing (Spring Semester)
The University at Buffalo is proud to offer three housing options for students:
- Available to any UB student.
- Rooms available on both North & South Campuses.
- First-Year Residential Areas, upper-class residential areas and living learning communities.
- Room sizes: singles, Doubles, Triples and Quads.
- Kitchens, laundry rooms and lounges in each building.
Greiner Hall (Sophomore)
- Available for 2nd year/sophomore students who graduated high school in June 2013.
- Suite style; two double rooms with an adjoining private bathroom and storage area.
- Kitchens, laundry rooms and lounges on every floor.
- Air conditioning.
- Flexible-use room furniture.
- Due to limited availability of Greiner space, few incoming students will be assigned to these areas regardless of eligibility.
- Available for upper-class students who graduated high school in June 2012 or earlier.
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom or 4 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments available.
- Private, secured bedrooms provided for each resident.
- Air conditioning as well as private kitchens and living quarters within each apartment.
- Laundry facilities located in each building.
- Apartments have academic or full year agreements based on locations and availability.
- Due to limited availability Apartment space, few incoming student will be assigned to these areas, regardless of eligibility.
UB Undergraduate students: Reserve your on-campus housing in just 2 simple steps! See the step by step chart below.
New/Incoming Graduate Students: Graduate apartment space is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note:
- Tuition deposits are not required when graduate students apply for housing.
- Additional steps may be required after your assignment has been provided. Campus Living Housing Operations will notify you if necessary.
Please use the "Apply for Campus Housing" button below to begin your application process.
|Step||New/Incoming (to UB) Students*||Current/Returning (to UB) Students|
|1||Submit your Housing Application & Tuition Deposit: Housing Assignments for new/incoming students are done based on the date you submit your tuition deposit and housing application. If you complete your tuition deposit and housing application separately, the later date will be used. Students applying after the housing application window has closed will be directed to a waiting list application.||Submit your Housing Application: Please note, assignments are based on the date of application. Students applying after the application deadline will be directed to a waiting list application.|
|2||Review your Housing Assignment: In early January for spring semester, all students who submitted both a housing application and tuition deposit will be able to log into the housing website to view their room assignment. Assignments will be made based on preferences submitted and application date. You will also receive a detailed e-mail once your assignment is complete. If you do not receive your assignment by mid-January, please contact Campus Living at 716-645-2171 or email at email@example.com.|
|Housing Options: PDF (1.4MB) | Word (1.1MB)|