Apply for Campus Housing (Fall 2015)
PLEASE NOTE: Waiting List Applications for campus housing in Fall 2015 are being accepted for current/returning students (to UB). Deposits for new students (to UB) will be accepted from January 5 - May 1, 2015.
The University at Buffalo is proud to offer three housing options for students:
- Available to any UB student.
- Rooms available on both North & South Campuses.
- First-Year Residential Areas, upper-class residential areas and living learning communities.
- Room sizes: Singles, Doubles, Triples and Quads.
- Kitchens, laundry rooms and lounges in each building.
Greiner Hall (Sophomore)
- Available for 2nd year/sophomore students who graduated high school in June 2014.
- Suite style; two double rooms with an adjoining private bathroom and storage area.
- Kitchens, laundry rooms and lounges on every floor.
- Air conditioning.
- Flexible-use room furniture.
- Due to limited availability of Greiner space, few incoming students will be assigned to these areas regardless of eligibility.
- Available for upper-class students who graduated high school in June 2013 or earlier.
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom or 4 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments available.
- Private, secured bedrooms provided for each resident.
- Air conditioning as well as private kitchens and living quarters within each apartment.
- Laundry facilities located in each building.
- Apartments have academic or full year agreements based on locations and availability.
- Graduate/Non-traditional apartment housing is also available for students who graduated from high school (or equivalent) in June 2011 or earlier (Flickinger Court, Creekside Village and Flint Village Law area).
- Due to limited availability, few incoming students will be assigned to undergraduate apartments, regardless of eligibility.
All UB students can reserve their on-campus housing in just 3 simple steps!
|Step||New/Incoming (to UB) Students*||Current/Returning (to UB) Students|
|1||Submit your Housing & Tuition Deposit: Housing Assignments for new/incoming students are done based on the date you submit your tuition & housing deposit. If you make the deposits separately, the later deposit date will be used. (Note: Graduate students may not need to submit a tuition deposit)||Submit your Housing Waiting List Application: While we cannot guarantee you a space in a residence hall or apartment, we do expect vacancies to occur before opening. Please complete this form should you be interested in on-campus housing for 2015-2016.Waiting list applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. While we are unsure of the exact number of vacancies that will arise, we will make offers in the order that your waiting list application form was received.|
|2||Enter your Housing Preferences: Shortly after submitting your deposits, you will be sent instructions on how to enter room & roommate preferences. Students can add/change preferences until May 15.|
|3||Review your Housing Assignment: In early July, all students who submitted both a housing & tuition deposit will be able to log into the housing website to view their room assignment. Assignments will be made based on preferences submitted and deposit date.|
|Read more about on-campus Housing Options: PDF (3.7MB)|