Apply for Campus Housing (Fall 2015)
WAITING LIST APPLICATIONS: As of today, we cannot guarantee you a space in an on-campus residence hall or apartment. However, we do expect vacancies to occur before opening. Please complete this form should you be interested in on-campus housing for 2015-2016.
Waiting list applications will be assigned on a rolling basis. While we are unsure of the exact number of vacancies that will arise, we will make offers in the order that your waiting list application form was received. Applicants may be placed in an overcapacity assignment.
The University at Buffalo is proud to offer three housing options for students:
- Available to any UB student.
- Rooms available on both North & South Campuses.
- First-Year Residential Areas, upper-class residential areas and living learning communities.
- Room sizes: Singles, Doubles, Triples and Quads.
- Kitchens, laundry rooms and lounges in each building.
Greiner Hall (Sophomore)
- Available for 2nd year/sophomore students who graduated high school in June 2014.
- Suite style; two double rooms with an adjoining private bathroom and storage area.
- Kitchens, laundry rooms and lounges on every floor.
- Air conditioning.
- Flexible-use room furniture.
- Due to limited availability of Greiner space, few incoming students will be assigned to these areas regardless of eligibility.
- Available for upper-class students who graduated high school in June 2013 or earlier.
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom or 4 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments available.
- Private, secured bedrooms provided for each resident.
- Air conditioning as well as private kitchens and living quarters within each apartment.
- Laundry facilities located in each building.
- Apartments have academic or full year agreements based on locations and availability.
- Graduate/Non-traditional apartment housing is also available for students who graduated from high school (or equivalent) in June 2011 or earlier (Flickinger Court, Creekside Village and Flint Village Law area).
- Due to limited availability, few incoming students will be assigned to undergraduate apartments, regardless of eligibility.